Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:49:32 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly
File input/regression/event-listener-output.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly#newcode5
input/regression/event-listener-output.ly:5: listeners.  The .notes file
which is output from this file is not
On 2011/04/18 03:50:59, hanwenn wrote:
please make this print whatever is relevant with ly:progress, so we
can catch
differences

done, I think.  It looks a bit cludgy to me, but I definitely don't want
to spam stuff to ly:progress all the time, or else it would be a pain to
use it in real life.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly#newcode7
input/regression/event-listener-output.ly:7: done during the Grand
Organization Project."