Translated manuals on the website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Translated manuals on the website
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:39:40 +0100

I've been trying to trace why error messages occur in the build process, and that's led me to the translated docs. On the website, if I go to http://lilypond.org/website/development.it.html (for example) I can't find any links to translated documents. From the source, I know there are more docs that have been translated than I can see here: for example:

@node Compilare un file
@section Compilare un file
@translationof Compiling a file

I'm assuming I'm doing something stupid, but I'd like a pointer about how to find the translated versions on the web site. TIA.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad