Re: Start towards fixing the tie / time signature collision problem. (is

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Start towards fixing the tie / time signature collision problem. (issue4528061)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 02:52:49 +0000

I didn't follow everything you've done, because I didn't have time to
look through it all in detail.

You should be aware, however, that the points for the tie are different
from the extents.  The left end of a tie will be at t = -delta, rather
than at t=0.  This is because of the width of the curve; the bezier
curve goes through the center of the ink; there's a non-zero width to
the bezier.

I'm not sure if this is responsible for your difficulties, but I think
it may be.

HTH,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4528061/