Re: Start towards fixing the tie / time signature collision problem. (is

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Start towards fixing the tie / time signature collision problem. (issue4528061)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 05:29:03 -0400

Thanks Carl!
I changed my code to use the extent method from Bezier, and it looks like
nothing (or not much) changed in the visuals. Will post a new version once I
get home. In the meantime, if anyone has a chance to play around with it, lemme
know if you can get a good result and/or other suspicions as to why the result
is bad.

~Mike