Adds longas, maximas and non-standard tweaks to MultiMeasureRest (issue4

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Adds longas, maximas and non-standard tweaks to MultiMeasureRest (issue4536068)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:52:19 +0000

This looks generally good to me.

I'm concerned about the name "duration-log-list".  I've commented more
on it below.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode232
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:232: (duration-log-list ,list? "List of
@code{duration-log}.")
This name is nice and generic, which is good.  Bit it has no information
content as far as I can see.  Can we make it more explicit by changing
either the name (to something like usable-duration-logs) or the
description (to something like "List of duration-logs that can be used
in typesetting the grob")?

As I read through things I couldn't understand what duration-log-list
was for until I read the code (and implied it from the regression test).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4536068/