Re: New alist to replace special characters. (issue4553056)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: New alist to replace special characters. (issue4553056)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:28:02 +0000

On 2011/05/23 23:11:33, Bertrand Bordage wrote:
Making this easier should be the OS's job.

Yes, I agree.  That's why I'm not in favor of making it part of LilyPond
for us to maintain.

Having the facility to do the general substitution as part of LilyPond
is fine, IMO.

Having the list of all the Unicode characters is not a good idea.
Having that list as an LSR snippet would be OK.  That way it's not part
of the contract we have with users to maintain it.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4553056/