Re: Allows LilyPond to ignore certain note-heads in a stem. (issue454705

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Allows LilyPond to ignore certain note-heads in a stem. (issue4547058)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:34:44 +0000

On 2011/05/31 12:39:03, Graham Percival wrote:
On 2011/05/31 06:59:21, http://mike_apollinemike.com wrote:
> Graham, could you include this in your next countdown?

I see trees of green, red roses too,
I watch them bloom for me and you and the broken
input/regression/drums.ly
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know, like a ton of
programming error:
Grob direction requested while calculation in progress. continuing,
cross
fingers errors.
And I think to myself, ohh what a wonderful world

Should be fixed in the newest patch set!

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4547058/