Re: does anybody care about LSR?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: does anybody care about LSR?
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:46:13 +0200

Am Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 14:58:50 schrieb Jan Warchoł:
> 2011/7/3 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> > 2011/6/28 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >> If somebody here *does* care, then speak up.  Please note:
> > Sorry for the very late answer. I only wanted to say that LSR has been
> > very helpful until now, both for me and the members of the
> > Spanish-speaking community. I've found that most of the questions in
> > the list can be answered with only a search word for the LSR and a
> > "look at first result".
>
> +1
>
> > A pity it goes down sooo frequently, I ignore if it's hardware or
> > configuration to blame.
>
> I hope we will resolve this when we discuss "Subdomains of
> *.lilypond.org" GOP issue.

Well, this won't solve the stability, but at least the visibility of the LSR.
I usually don 't remember the URL, but rely on my browser's history...

Having lsr.lilypond.org (or snippets.lilypond.org) would really increase the
visibility of the LSR.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886