Re: compiling documentation

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: compiling documentation
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:14:48 -0500

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:

>> However ./autogen.sh and/or ./configure should report any missing/old/wrong
>> dependencies. So do you get anything back from them (you will probably get
>> something about a 'recommended' Fontforge version as I do - the lilydev
>> version is fine if one or two revs back)
>>

> My build env is fine, or at least it has been for more than a year.
> The doc-compile problem only started a couple of weeks ago. I have
> lilydev installed on another hard drive. Maybe I'll pop it in and try
> it out. I'd rather not bother with VMs at the moment.

Well everything built fine on my lilydev system. Must be something
wrong on Mint Debian. I get segfaults running 2.15.4 on my regular
lilypond files too. No build errors compiling LP, but the compiled LP
doesn't work right. :shrug: Not going to try to track this down ATM.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com