Re: Fix issue 75: Allow multiple concurrent slurs (issue4643067)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Fix issue 75: Allow multiple concurrent slurs (issue4643067)
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:56:51 +0000

On 2011/07/05 13:12:11, kieren_macmillan_sympatico.ca wrote:
> I do wonder if David is right, and we should be using spanner_id
instead of
slur_id.

Absolutely…

Yes, I totally agree (didn't even think of making that property so
general, but it's a good idea).
However, since each different spanner type is created by its own
engraver with totally separate starting/ending logic, it's not easy /
possible to implement overlapping for all spanners at once. Each
engraver needs to be changed for that :(

Well, at least this patch implements overlapping slurs.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4643067/