Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 00:07:01 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:02 PM

If emacs *can* do it the way we want it, and astyle *will* do it the way we want it, then I think we ought to just go ahead with astyle, and not worry if an emacs-style reindent gets through occasionally. After all, we can fix
it with fixcc/astyle.

+1

If we had part of the release process be running fixcc/astyle, we'd have our
code continually cleaned up.

+1
This shouldn't be too difficult to achieve.

Trevor