Re: Converting ly to musicxml

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: Converting ly to musicxml
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:27:35 +0200

2011/7/10 cab <address@hidden>:
> Converting from midi to ly is possible, but ly to musicxml has never
> been done... So my plan is to program it myself
> I think I would do it in python as musicxml2ly is also written in python.
>
> If I manage to do it , will it be possible to add it in the source tree ?

If done nicely (i mean, not as an ugly hack) it will be most welcome!
If you have any difficulties with setting up your development
environment (installing and running Lilydev, handling git) i'll gladly
help.

> And a last request , can you link my website (psautiers.org or
> score-catcher.org or both) from your website?

Well, i cannot say anything about it because i don't read French so i
don't know what is it about :)
Besides, i don't recall any "links" section on our website.

cheers,
Janek