Debugging the internal.texi build

From: address@hidden
Subject: Debugging the internal.texi build
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:15:23 +0200

Hey all,

When doing build work, I often get:

Writing "internals.texi"...ERROR: In procedure procedure-name:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: #f

because I forgot to document a property.  It then takes me quite a long time to
find the property I forgot - often it is a misspelled word, which can go
unnoticed for a while.  Is there any place in the code I could put pretty
prints to trap what this property is so that I can rectify it?

Cheers,
MS