Two different (potentially) conflicting Tremolo Patches being reviewed

From: James Lowe
Subject: Two different (potentially) conflicting Tremolo Patches being reviewed
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:32:53 +0000

Hello,

I might be overstating this, so I apologise in advance.

We have two patches that seem to 'touch' Tremolo spacing/shape code.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081 - Janek W

and

http://codereview.appspot.com/4754054/ - Mike S

and while I have done reg test checks, I have only done them against a
'current' master. Both show 'differences' (Janek says his differences are
expected, Mike hasn't yet commented)

So those that are doing the work on these patches probably want to make sure
themselves that they are not duplicating or contradicting work being done in
the other.

Regards

James