Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto ac

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto account
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:28:45 +0100

Phil Holmes wrote Sunday, July 24, 2011 7:09 PM

From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>

I still don't see the problem.  If you want to see just
the fixed issues to verify, can't you search for

Issues to verify with Status: Fixed  ?

It seems to work fine.  I changed 868 back to
Duplicate to test it.  That would seem to avoid
all the confusion.

Yes but. There's a handy drop-down list called "Issues to verify". I click that _and I don't want to add other stuff_ to get the issues to verify. It's a duplicate. What's wrong with marking it as a verified duplicate?

Well, in this particular case it would have saved
me an hour's work.  I have been working on a fix
for 868 and when I saw it had been verified I almost
discarded all my work.  Then I thought I'd compare
the fix with the approach I'd adopted, so I went in
search of it.  Of course, I couldn't find it, as it
didn't exist, but it took me quite a while to ascertain
that, and even then I wasn't sure, hence my initial
query.

The problem is you lose the Duplicate flag.

It hardly seems onerous to pull down two menu items
instead of one.  That's what they are there for.

Trevor

-----
No virus found in this message.