Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto ac

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Issue 868 in lilypond: \parenthesize does not takedottednotesinto account
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:40:43 -0700

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 08:28:45PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Well, in this particular case it would have saved
> me an hour's work.

I agree that there is a problem here.

I believe that the first step to investigating this problem is to
find the google code tracker for google code, and either add this
issue there, or read the existing material if there is one.  If
this is already reported and marked "wontfix", then obviously we
need a workaround.  If it's already reported and somebody said
"yeah, the fix is just waiting for the next server reboot,
scheduled for july 28", then we don't need any workaround.

Until we find out what the status is of this bug/enhancement,
we're just blowing hot air.