Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:15:39 +0200

On Jul 28, 2011, at 10:07 AM, James Lowe wrote:

> PA to Mike Solomon

:)
Even with my new virtual box, I am sometimes forgetting to take certain steps
to get a clean baseline (i.e. forgetting to commit changes before deleting a
branch, which leaves a set of files in my new branch, which then gets compiled
with a patch, etc.).  That has gotten better in the past few days, but I still
make mistakes (like the slur stuff).  Your regtest and admin help is very
appreciated!

Cheers,
MS