Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:51:15 -0600

On 11-07-28 01:16 AM, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
On Do., 28. Jul. 2011 04:04:21 CEST, Colin Campbell<address@hidden>  wrote:
Countdown done, but still open/not marked fixed:
    From Wednesday July 27
Issue 732: Alignment problems when vertically stacking horizontally centered
stencils.
Issue 1111: Allow manual directions on dynamics to break alignment spanner
automatically
  Issue 1433: \breakDynamicSpan breaks with \break ("bounds of spanner are
invalid")
  Issue 1259: DynamicTextSpanner #'style = #'none doesn't work over \break

The list of patches still not dealt with is rather alarming: is it
because devels are on holiday,
Those four patches quoted above are mine, and I'm currently at vacation at home
with my parents, so I simply don't find enough time to deal with them right
now. I'll fix and close them in the next few days.
Cheers,
Reinhold

No worries, Reinhold. Thanks for your hard work, and I see you've already pushed them. Great to get that group around the dynamic spanner off this list!

Enjoy the rest of the vacation, and sorry for the nagging.

Colin

--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
-- Mark Twain