RE: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (probable 3)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (probable 3)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:34:54 +0000

Hello,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Phil Holmes address@hidden
Sent: 31 July 2011 17:17
To: Reinhold Kainhofer; address@hidden

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:40 PM

> To see the warnings, you'll then have to wade through thousands of log
> files...

make doc already produces hundreds of warnings.  It might be thousands, I've
not counted.  I don't see anyone paying any attention to them.

---

+1

BTW - I did offer to help with the 'missing node stuff' in the translations a
while back on the lists, but I don't know what to do exactly but if it's a case
of just wading through tely files and putting in English strings or removing
them - which is boring I know - I can do this).

regards

james