Re: Ugliness in the Learning Manual

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Ugliness in the Learning Manual
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 19:16:20 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

>> Where would I put the .tex file you supplied?  (Unix novice).
>
> It's located in lilypond's `tex' source code directory.  You would
> save the original one and use the new one.  But please try David's
> patch first to check whether it works.

I have not actually tried it myself.  It is the sort of thing one could
use inside of LaTeX's list-type environments, and it might possibly work
iff things are done in a suitably similar way in texinfo.tex.  Glancing
over the code, I have not been able to tell.

It's worth a try.  Nothing more, nothing less.