Search box changes

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Search box changes
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:35:34 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:33 PM

Problem is, I've currently got a review going for the mozart horn regtest. I use lily-git.tcl for git. I'm presuming that I'm restricted to a single branch with this? If I try git from the command line to create a new local branch, I presume there's some way to tell git cl that you want to upload a
different patch for review?

git cl always sends a patch corresponding to
the currently checked-out branch and master,
so all you have to do is check out the required
branch.

Trevor

ps I wish you wouldn't send messages from newsgroups.
I have to mess about cutting and pasting To:, Cc:
and Subject: fields in order to reply.  I probably
won't do it any more, sorry.

-----
No virus found in this message.