Re: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Rewrite regtest mozart-hrn-3.ly (issue4811066)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:54:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:42 PM

LGTM.  My comment is a tiny nitpick; I don't think it needs to hold up
pushing this.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4811066/diff/8003/input/regression/mozart-hrn-3.ly
File input/regression/mozart-hrn-3.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4811066/diff/8003/input/regression/mozart-hrn-3.ly#newcode27
input/regression/mozart-hrn-3.ly:27: \typewriter {
"http://mutopiaproject.org/"; }
this would be slightly nicer if you used \url instead of \typewriter.
That would use that typeface, but would also produce a clickable link.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4811066/

Nitpick changed - I've kept typewriter for the look, but added url. Patch attached. Please push.

--
Phil Holmes