Re: Fix 1214: cueDuring and quoteDuring should also quote voices that cr

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Fix 1214: cueDuring and quoteDuring should also quote voices that create subvoices (issue4816044)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:08:50 +0000

On 2011/07/29 04:39:27, Keith wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 05:46:29 -0700,
<mailto:address@hidden> wrote:

> Message:
> On 2011/07/26 02:17:28, Keith wrote:
>> I like it, although I can still get the error if I put a new voice
in
> the quoted
>> expression like this:
>>    quoteMe = \relative c' \new Voice {
>
> Yeah, but then we have a general problem: Which voice do we want to
> quote?

I would not expect LilyPond to divine the answer to that question,
but it would be nice to avoid exiting the program with
   ERROR: Value out of range: 0

I have now fixed this by (1) always using the first subexpression that
really has some contents (in your example, the contents of the \new
Voice) and (2) printing a warning in the output (with the exact location
of the addQuote call).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4816044/