Re: test macosx 10.7 binaries

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: test macosx 10.7 binaries
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:35:30 -0400

On 2011-08-07, at 20:52 , Graham Percival wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 12:30:15PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
>> Get them here:
>> http://lilypond.org/~graham/
>
> Hmm.  Nobody cares about MacOS X 10.7 ?  ok, no skin off my
> nose...

I never use the GUI, but for your special bulid of 2.15.9 x86, clicking the
application icon opens the GUI, and the "Compile > Typeset file" menu first
prompts me to save Untitled.ly, and then on the second attempt it creates
Untitled.pdf and opens it in Preview.app.  Is that the kind of feedback you're
looking for, or is there something more specific you'd like tested?

Incidentally, I have been running lilypond 2.14.1 from a Makefile with no
noticeable problems, but I'm not using 2.14.2 because it produced a bus error
when I tried it.

Your special 2.15.9 appears to work equally well from the command line.

Thanks,
--
Dan