script for auto-indenting .scm files.

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: script for auto-indenting .scm files.
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:07:07 -0600

Having spent more time than I thought it would be necessary, I finally found
something that could work as a stand-alone script for indenting scheme
files.

It appears to follow standard Scheme indenting rules, which means that it
changes the indentation we have in lily.scm where the
scheme-options-definition is defined.

The call to guile is hardcoded at the top of the file, and will need to be
changed to use the appropriate lilypond environment variable that defines
the location of guile.

But I thought I'd pass it out for some third-party review.  It handled the
tabs->spaces conversion of scm/lily.scm perfectly, as near as I can tell.

Please give it a try.

Thanks,

Carl