Re: summarizing patches for review (was: Gets rid of length in the docs.

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: summarizing patches for review (was: Gets rid of length in the docs. (issue 4965053))
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:25:27 +0100

Graham, you wrote Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:43 AM

Rather, I'd like to have a clearer format for the countdowns.  I'm
thinking of something like this:

SYNTAX CHANGES

tick

MAINTAINABILITY

tick

LARGE PATCHES

SHORT PATCHES

I think just CODE PATCHES for these.  It's
hard to think of a meaningful difference.
Number of affected files, number of changed
lines, lines of changes C++ and/or scm?

Or maybe split into ENHANCEMENTS and BUG FIXES.
Enhancements generally will require more
thought and discussion.

Trevor