Re: 2.15.9 regtests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.15.9 regtests
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:51:10 +0000 (UTC)

Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> writes:

> please add a new Critical issue for [profiles].  We can always mark it
> invalid later.

now issue 1858

> song-melisma.ly
The former extra space was issue 1779

> beam-feather-breaking.ly : lots of changes system spacing.  Mike,
> IIRC feathered beams were your baby; do you still like the look of
> this?  I don't see anything obviously wrong, but it seems quite
> suspicious overall.

My fix to issue 1785 changed the space after prefatory matter.
The space after a clef is rigid, so the first beats line up on various
lines.  The first beat after time signature is not a bit flexible,
because it wouldn't line up anyway and I couldn't find any reason to
keep it fixed.

> spacing-loose-grace-error.ly: broken sometime before 2.15.9.

Looking at the input file, that /might/ be intended output;
I'll let somebody with a faster computer do the git bisect.