Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown to 20110903

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-hour countdown to 20110903
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:32:46 +0100

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 09:34:26PM -0600, Colin Campbell wrote:
>    The remaining 13(!) patches with "review" status, have all had coundtowns,
>    and are waiting to be pushed, closed and marked fixed.

woah, seriously ?!

>    Folks, please make my life easier, and get Graham off my back: when you
>    get a PatchBatch, why not set a follow up reminder in your email or
>    calendar?

Yes, definitely.  Guys: I certainly have been sending nasty
private messages to Colin to prod him along, thinking that we had
a huge backlog of 10-20 patches waiting to get onto the countdown.
This changes everything!

Colin: I've just added a Patch-push label as a temporary measure.
Please change the labels on issues that should be pushed, so that
we can (easily) get an accurate view of the situation.
(this isn't urgent, though)