Re: 2.16 around the corner

From: mike
Subject: Re: 2.16 around the corner
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:10:18 +0300

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:17:59 +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
We have now reached 0 Critical issues.  It would be great if we
could verify the fixed issues, and if we could find out if
anything broke in 2.15.10.

Once that's done, I'll go ahead with release candidate 2,
hopefully in a few days.  Then we'll be into a 7-day countdown for
Critical issues; there's a decent chance of 2.16 happening in
September.

Hey all from sunny Crete !

Just a note - if 2.16.0 is around the corner, I'll need to make sure that all of the flags that are supposed to be transparent in the docs (meaning all flags that had their stems set as transparent) are in fact transparent. I did my best with this, but I know I missed this in Trevor Baca's Cary (and perhaps other stuff as well). idem for stroke style and other once-Stem-now-Flag properties.

Back to the beach!

Cheers,
MS