Re: 2.16 around the corner

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.16 around the corner
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:46:08 +0100

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 10:10:18AM +0300, address@hidden wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:17:59 +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
> >We have now reached 0 Critical issues.  It would be great if we
> >could verify the fixed issues, and if we could find out if
> >anything broke in 2.15.10.
>
> Just a note - if 2.16.0 is around the corner, I'll need to make sure
> that all of the flags that are supposed to be transparent in the
> docs (meaning all flags that had their stems set as transparent) are
> in fact transparent.  I did my best with this, but I know I missed
> this in Trevor Baca's Cary (and perhaps other stuff as well).  idem
> for stroke style and other once-Stem-now-Flag properties.

This has nothing to do with 2.16.0, and everything to do with
allegedly adding a Critical regression.  However, "documentation
is obsolete/misleading" is not listed under the points for a
Critical issue:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/gop_002dprop-8-_002d-issue-priorities
(NB: I've just realized that I haven't updated the "Issue
clarification" section of the CG; I'll get to that later.  The
above link is the official GOP proposal)

With that in mind, I have added:
and it will not block 2.16.