Re: Offer to clean up (very) old Tracker issues

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Offer to clean up (very) old Tracker issues
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:51:48 +0100

Hi James (or is it Peekay now! ;)

I've had a brief conversation with Graham who agreed in principle and asked me to send a mail to dev regarding 'going through' and 'cleaning
up' old tracker issues.

Good idea!

However this will probably generate a fair few auto-emails and I don't
want to step on anyone else's toes such as other tracker-sniffers
(Messrs Campbell and O. Redchuk). So I am running this pass the 'dev'
group for any other additional suggestions (such as other labels I
could remove/apply, how far forward I should go etc) or disagreements
and this would be a bad idea.

A couple of comments:

Try to do all changes to an issue at once so
we get only one email per issue.

Limit yourself to, say, 20 a day, or it will
be bad for our healths.

Trevor