Re: Fix issue #1852: manuals needs more explicit dependencies. (issue 49

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Fix issue #1852: manuals needs more explicit dependencies. (issue 4996044)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:35:46 +0000

LGTM, although I would also move that code changing
global_options.output_dir from do_file to main, to make things much
clearer!

http://codereview.appspot.com/4996044/diff/1/scripts/lilypond-book.py
File scripts/lilypond-book.py (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4996044/diff/1/scripts/lilypond-book.py#oldcode691
scripts/lilypond-book.py:691: + '.%s' % global_options.format)