Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:12:23 +0100

Francisco,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> 2011/9/6 Peekay Ex <address@hidden>:
>> I need to make a new patch. It's because of a combination of things; I was
>> (and am still) waiting on Francisco to know if I can remove the old compound
>> meter examples in the snippet refs in the various translation tely files (I
>> have asked him for a review a couple of times and emailed directly but had
>> no response) and then I was away for a couple of weeks and the patched files
>> are now out of sync.
>
> Hello. I've found this in my recycle bin:
>
> Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-08/msg01029.html
>
> Message headers include [Reply_to:] to 9 addresses, [To:] to 6
> addresses, [Cc:] to 2 more addresses and none of them all is my own
> address.  So, I am very sorry to say, it seems you forgot to cc me.  I
> read and delete many messages based on the subject line and whether
> the message is for me and this didn't, despite of including the word
> Francisco in the body.  Sorry for that!
>
> This has been a Very Bad Year (TM) for me and I hope things will
> improve slowly from now on.  Thanks for your interest.

I figured this was what happened Francisco (I am still getting used to
gmail's interface and keep forgetting to reply-all).

The problem now is that my code is too old for the current tree and
fails when I try to patch. I have been trying to re-do the patch
manually but am having a hard time now getting to compile - so I'll
keep working on this today (so I am back doing 'doc' again Graham! ;)
)

James