Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 01:36:11 +0200

Hello all,

2011/9/6 Peekay Ex <address@hidden>:
> I need to make a new patch. It's because of a combination of things; I was
> (and am still) waiting on Francisco to know if I can remove the old compound
> meter examples in the snippet refs in the various translation tely files (I
> have asked him for a review a couple of times and emailed directly but had
> no response) and then I was away for a couple of weeks and the patched files
> are now out of sync.

Hello. I've found this in my recycle bin:

Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue 4837050)
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-08/msg01029.html

Message headers include [Reply_to:] to 9 addresses, [To:] to 6
addresses, [Cc:] to 2 more addresses and none of them all is my own
address.  So, I am very sorry to say, it seems you forgot to cc me.  I
read and delete many messages based on the subject line and whether
the message is for me and this didn't, despite of including the word
Francisco in the body.  Sorry for that!

This has been a Very Bad Year (TM) for me and I hope things will
improve slowly from now on.  Thanks for your interest.

As for Rietveld 4837050, I can not oppose to removing references to a
non-existant snippet from translated docs. Thanks for this useful
work.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com