Re: Cleaned up style (issue 4951062)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Cleaned up style (issue 4951062)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:03:12 +0000

Changed code style and glyph names based on the comments of Carl and
lemzwerg.

Carl, is it OK that the group name is kievan, so now we have glyphs like
kievan.s1kievan? Is this how it should be?

Re: "you can see that all coordinates rely on  meta-parameters which
control the appearance"

I'm new to MetaFont, so I'm not sure I know what a meta-parameter is.
lemzwerg, could you or someone else more knowledgeable about MF than me
code up one of these glyphs the LilyPond way as an example? I think if I
see it done once correctly, I'll be able to figure it out.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/