Reg test check differences after last two commits this morning 17th Sept

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Reg test check differences after last two commits this morning 17th Sept (by Joe)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:27:37 +0100

Hello,

I saw that Joe had put two commits in since last night (16th Sept) and
when I ran a make check against a snapshot of yesterday's tree and
this morning's tree, I got two 'significant' reg test differences.

See:

http://lilypond-stuff.1065243.n5.nabble.com/make-check-diffs-between-16-and-17-Sept-2011-td4813254.html

I don't know if this is expected based on either/both commits but in
the two reg tests the 'instrument names' have now disappeared.

Sorry if this is just noise.

Regards

James