Re: Adds StemTremolo to the note column's element list. (issue 5067041)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Adds StemTremolo to the note column's element list. (issue 5067041)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:02:43 +0000

On 2011/09/19 05:45:04, MikeSol wrote:

While working on flags, I noticed that horizontal spacing changes when
a grob is
part of a NoteColumn's element list.

I went back to StemTremolos and tested this out: run the code below
with and
without this patch:

I'm getting deja vu here Mike.  Wasn't this your original idea for
fixing the collisions with tremolos?

Are you saying we need both the pure-height function *and* the addition
of StemTremolo to NoteColumn's elements array?

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/5067041/