Re: Adds StemTremolo to the note column's element list. (issue 5067041)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Adds StemTremolo to the note column's element list. (issue 5067041)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 05:38:54 +0000

On 2011/09/19 18:48:17, mike_apollinemike.com wrote:

What I'd really like to know is why the spring ideal and minimum
distances are
different just by virtue of its belonging to the array, but I have a
feeling the
answer lies deep in the bowels of the horizontal spacing code and I
don't have
time to get to the bottom of that in the foreseeable future.

I doubt anyone can remember this faster than you can figure it out.

Note_spacing::get_spacing() uses the horizontal skylines of the
NoteColumns to set the spring lengths.

Spacing_interface::skylines() sets these skylines using the elements...
somehow.  Probably the elements' extents are the boxes over which the
skyline is draped (or rather, shrink-wrapped since it is the skyline for
horizontal spacing).

http://codereview.appspot.com/5067041/