Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20110921

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20110921
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:38:44 +0100

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 09:29:32PM -0600, Colin Campbell wrote:
>    For 22:00 MDT Wednesday September 21, and *far* too early for an Autumnal
>    equinox!

As an experiment, I have changed all (hopefully?) of these issues
from Patch-review to Patch-countdown.  You can see the complete
list here:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=Patch%3Dcountdown

To avoid cluttering up bug-lilypond, I manually un-checked the
"send email" option at the bottom of the email.  I think this
would be useful for any "automatic" issue handling scripts, so I
wanted to see if it would work well.

Colin: please double-check that I didn't miss anything?  I can
hear the water boiling so I'd better grab it befor eit spills
over onto the stove.