Re: Build fixes for translated manuals: dependencies and a typo (issue 5

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Build fixes for translated manuals: dependencies and a typo (issue 5477088)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:13:26 -0800

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 04:04:07PM +0100, Julien Rioux wrote:
> Sure, here it is. Please test make doc before pushing.

Nah, no need.  I've pushed it to origin/staging, which undergoes a
complete build (binaries, regtests, doc) from scratch every 6
hours.  If there's no problems, it's automatically merged with
master.

I'd normally test the patch anyway, but I've got a good feeling
about it, and if anything goes wrong it's a good test of the
script and my git branching skills to fix it.  :)