Re: Doc: Canged @table example in Usage (issue 5492066)

From: James
Subject: Re: Doc: Canged @table example in Usage (issue 5492066)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:50:03 +0000

Ian,

On 17 December 2011 15:45,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hope this isn't too late.  Please apply the change to your new patch.
>
> Cheers,
> Ian
>

> http://codereview.appspot.com/5492066/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely
> File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/5492066/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode241
> Documentation/usage/running.itely:241: The safe mode will prevent many
> useful LilyPond snippets from being
> "Safe mode will prevent many useful LilyPond snippets from being"
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/5492066/

It was too late :)

Sorry for that (and to anyone else who looked at the first patch), I
started on one Tracker then made the patch/upload but then while doing
another tracker issue I saw it was different request in the same
'area' of doc so decided to make a single patch for two issues to save
having to review two Rietvelds for relatively small changes. At least
that was the theory.

However I'll add this edit request to the 'other' issue and make a new patch

Thanks for reviewing.

James