Re: syntax highlighting in the docs (issue 1005)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: syntax highlighting in the docs (issue 1005)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:19:00 -0800

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:23:07AM +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> source-highlight -s lilypond.lang --style-file=lilypond.style -i
> test.ly -o test.html

Looks good, thanks for giving the exact command-line to use!

It might be nice to include an example of real lilypond code,
although people probably have their own scores.

If you wanted to use specific keywords, there's a list in
  build/elisp/out
but I think your current solution works fine.  I see no problems
with your color scheme.