Re: syntax highlighting in the docs (issue 1005)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: syntax highlighting in the docs (issue 1005)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:44:14 -0800

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 12:22:17PM +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> I have a final draft (see files attached):
>
> I'm quite happy with this version.

Given my time constraints, I am happy to trust you.  I fully
expect that you'll get complaints whenever this makes its way into
the actual docs, but that's just the nature of the process.  I
assume that you can send an update to source-highlight in 3 months
when problems are identified then?

> Please let me know if you spot any error or missing item.
> I'll send a patch to source-highlight in about a week.

Sounds like a good plan.  If you want to gather more feedback
before then, you could try sending this to -user as well -- I
think that's much more likely to get curious onlookers testing it.
Lilypond developers tend to have so much overwork that we rarely
go out of our way to look at stuff we don't need to.

Janek, Valentin: despite what I just said, you two might really
enjoy playing with the source highlighting.