Re: Sooo sorry!

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Sooo sorry!
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:04:30 +0100 (CET)

>>   In file included from parse-scm.cc:26:0:
>>   ./include/lily-lexer.hh:28:21: fatal error: parser.hh: No such file or
>> directory
>
> More likely `make -j3 all'...

No, it was a single threaded make call -- I always divert both stdin
and stdout of `make all' to a file, and with -j3 this output would be
much harder to read.

BTW, in older GNU make versions, files were processed alphabetically,
but this is no longer the case.  It seems that my GNU make 3.82
accidentally selected a processing order which triggered the problem.

    Werner