Re: GUB help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB help
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:22:42 +0000

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 06:12:58AM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> More information:  When I ran the command by hand, I got this message:
>
> address@hidden:~/gub/target/darwin-ppc/build/cross/gcc-4.1.1$ make
> tooldir='/usr/powerpc-apple-darwin7' gcc_tooldir='/usr/powerpc-apple-darwin7'

Be aware that GUB will have set up certain additional things, such
as a PATH (which includes the relevant .../target/.../bin/ dir),
and possibly even a chroot.  The use of /usr/ in there (instead of
.../usr/ ) suggests a chroot to me.

For a "smaller reproducible step", I'd go with something like
  python bin/gub darwin-ppc::gcc

I think there's some vague hints about this in the README.