Re: GUB help

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: GUB help
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:52:00 +0000 (UTC)

Colin Campbell <cpkc <at> shaw.ca> writes:

> For additional data points: I've built an Ubuntu 10.04 VM and used GUB
> to build 2.15.24, which seems to work correctly, in that it produced an
> installer which in turn gave me a copy of lilypond that can compile .ly
> and which reports itself as version 2.15.24 in response to lilypond -v.
<snip>
> Tail of target/tools/log/python.log >>>>>>>>
>      python$EXE ../../Tools/scripts/h2py.py -i '(u_long)'
> /usr/include/netinet/in.h
>      python: error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.4.so.1.0:
>      make: ***

Colin,

Like you, I have problems with not finding a shared object file.  I haven't yet
worked out an approach to resolve this.

I'm currently thinking of trying Ubuntu 10.04 (non-lilydev), as you have had
success with it.

Did you do a multi-platform build with 10.04, or just a single-platform build?

Thanks,

Carl