Creates non-negative-integer? predicate. (issue 5501081)

From: graham
Subject: Creates non-negative-integer? predicate. (issue 5501081)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 19:15:57 +0000

I'm sorry to throw my hat in the ring so late, but I prefer something
explicit like non-negative-integer?

I mean, the name tells it all.  What is this function doing?  It's
checking whether something is a non-negative integer.  If it's called
count? then somebody might need to look up the docstring to see what
it's doing.  It's great to have accurate documentation, but IMO it's
better if the language naming doesn't require any documentation at all.

Mathematically, we could call it Z+*?  but that doesn't really fit into
scheme names.  According to wolfram alpha, the english name for Z+* is
"nonnegative integers".

http://codereview.appspot.com/5501081/