Re: Removes ugly side bars from learning (issue 5498089)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Removes ugly side bars from learning (issue 5498089)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:12:30 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:01 PM

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498089/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
File Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498089/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely#newcode853
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely:853: <c e g>\>[ <c f a> <c
f a> <c e g>]\! |
On 2011/12/29 13:42:10, J_lowe wrote:
If we're breaking a line then should we re-state the duration.

I.e. <c e g>8\>[ <c ...

I'm not too fussed about that, but the second line should be indented by
two spaces to indicate that it's a continuation of the previous line
(i.e. not starting its own bar).  I certainly wouldn't object to having
an explicit duration, though!

No problem.  This isn't covered in the CG, AFAICS.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498089/diff/1/Documentation/learning/templates.itely
File Documentation/learning/templates.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5498089/diff/1/Documentation/learning/templates.itely#newcode162
Documentation/learning/templates.itely:162:
@lilypondfile[verbatim,quote,ragged-right,texidoc,line-width=140]