Progress with make doc

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Progress with make doc
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:08:25 -0000

If the changes I have in progress are completed, then the output of make -s doc is just under 5000 lines. This is from a baseline of approx 500,000 lines with make doc. If we can get rid of the bfrange error (http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2146) it would be less than 2500. When the woodwind-key-printing is removed from translations it will be just over 1200. You can browse that for real errors!

That won't be the end, but I reckon it's a pretty good start.

--
Phil Holmes