Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:00:31 +0100

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:05 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there something to the effect of:
>
> build/share/lilypond/current/fonts/scm/font-cache.scm
>
> either the scm folder or the file?

Umm, i don't have anything like that.  First of all, i didn't use
build/ directory - everything was compiled in top source directory (I
know that's a bad practice, but wanted to stick with steps you posted
on Feb 9 as closely as possible).
Taking build/ aside, i have 'share/' subdirectory inside out/.  When i
go to TOP_SRC/out/share/lilypond/current/fonts/scm, there's only one
file named '*.scm' (yes, an asterisk).  When i click it Ubuntu says
that it's broken:

The Link "*.scm" is Broken. Move it to Trash?
This link cannot be used, because its target
"../../../../../../mf/out/*.scm" doesn't exist.

Hope this helps.

> Julien - in GNUmakefile.in, does this
> seem like it's doing the correct thing?  What's odd is that it worked at
> some point on my computer, so I'm thinking that either I'm not providing
> correct instructions to ya'll about how to clean out the build directory
> and/or that the way I wrote the rules in GNUmakefile.in are currently
> incorrect.

Well, Graham always says "don't trust make clean, press the red button
and nuke everything"...

cheers,
Janek